Wednesday, April 3, 2019

My home... English Poem... English Kavita... घर...






My home is the best place for me...
I forgot all my sorrows, tension to me in my home...
My Mother and father are very caring...


They teach me how to behave ?
how to get education ?
how to earn money ?
how to dwell in society ?...


When I am sad, I am sitting in the window and writing poems to overcome sadness...
Most of the time, I write stories, in a balcony, in front of my tea on a table...
Looking at greenery in the park, I feel cheerfulness...
Then I started writing...
From nature to God, from poor to richness, from beggar to the king, from water to alcohol...
I write about everything...


Political issues,
government banned,
nurseries
schools,
colleges,
Educational development,
Global warming,
India,
Other countries...


I write about everything, sitting on the chair of my home...






No comments:

Post a Comment